About the Journal
The Journal publishes scholarly works on engineering and technology-related issues, policies, theories, and problems relevant to Ethiopia within the local, national, regional, and international settings in the form of reviewed articles and non-reviewed reflections, book reviews, and professional/scientific comments. EJET welcomes papers in the following five thematic areas:-
- Manufacturing (Mechanical & electro-mechanical Engineering; Industrial Engineering; Chemical Engineering; Textile & Garment Engineering, Material Science and Engineering, Marine Engineering; Manufacturing Processes; Microelectronics; Mining Engineering; Petroleum Engineering).
- Agricultural Engineering, Water and Environment (Water Supply & Environmental Engineering; Water Resources, Irrigation & Hydraulics Engineering; Architecture)
- Construction and Civil Engineering (Civil Engineering, Construction Technology & Management; Urban & Regional Planning, architecture); and,
- Electrical Engineering & Informatics (Electrical Engineering, networking, and Communications, Biomedical & Computer Engineering; Computing, artificial intelligence, and intelligent systems, information technology, information systems);
- Other applications of physical, biological, chemical, and mathematical sciences in engineering and technological innovations.