About the Journal
The Journal publishes scholarly works on engineering and technology-related issues, policies, theories, and problems relevant to Ethiopia within the local, national, regional, and international settings in the form of reviewed articles and non-reviewed reflections, book reviews, and professional/scientific comments. EJET welcomes papers in the following five thematic areas:-
- Manufacturing (Mechanical & electro-mechanical Engineering; Industrial Engineering; Chemical Engineering; Textile & Garment Engineering, Material Science and Engineering, Marine Engineering; Manufacturing Processes; Microelectronics; Mining Engineering; Petroleum Engineering).
- Agricultural Engineering, Water and Environment (Water Supply & Environmental Engineering; Water Resources, Irrigation & Hydraulics Engineering; Architecture)
- Construction and Civil Engineering (Civil Engineering, Construction Technology & Management; Urban & Regional Planning, architecture); and,
- Electrical Engineering & Informatics (Electrical Engineering, networking, and Communications, Biomedical & Computer Engineering; Computing, artificial intelligence, and intelligent systems, information technology, information systems);
- Other applications of physical, biological, chemical, and mathematical sciences in engineering and technological innovations.
Engineering Systems is a science that has played a major role in the lives we live in the 21st century. In today’s technology-driven world, engineering is the cornerstone and driver of innovation of the devices we utilize daily to improve our quality of life. The latter driver, namely the new ideas, is actually the element of research in engineering. This special section deals with the general topic of long-term innovative topics for research in Biosystems/Agricultural Engineering, Big Data, Chemical Engineering, Civil engineering, Electrical engineering, Environmental/Water Supply Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical engineering, Software engineering, Systems Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, and Interdisciplinary engineering.