Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The article is free of plagiarizm and the authors agree to serious checkings by JSD editorial office
This is an original report from a research done by the author(s).
This is a review of current and trending information synthesizing into new knowledge, theories or implications. The contents, sections and sub-sections are all dependent on the mode of communication chosen by the author(s).
Table of Contents
This is the Table of Contents of the issues (article titles, authors and pages).
The author(s) of the individual articles remain the copy right owners of their articles.
It is mandatory that if illustrations (graphs, images, tables) are used from articels published elsewhere, the authors obtain permision from the copyright owners.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.