Vol. 2 No. 1 (2022): Ethiopian Journal of Medical and Health Sciences
1. Minimum acceptable diet and associated factors among children aged 6-23 months in Aleta Wondo District, Sidama Region, Ethiopia.
Bezuayehu Yisehak, Agune Ashole, Nebiyu Melaku, Meskerem Jisso, Achamyelesh Gebretsadik
2. Underage marriage, sexual debut, and factors associated with risky sexual behavior among high school students, Sidama Region, southern Ethiopia.
Andargachew Kassa Biratu
3. Employment status and associated factors of Pharma College Hawassa Campus graduates of 2017 to 2020: A cross-sectional study.
Abebayehu Mesele, Anteneh Fikrie, Yirdaw Melese, Wongelawit Seyoum, Seyoum Kebede
4. Criteria-based clinical audit of the management of four leading obstetric complications in two public hospitals in Hawassa city, Sidama, Ethiopia.
Aberash Eifa Dadhi, Rekiku Fikre Abebe, Yonas Alemayehu Fiche, Worku Ketema Bededa
1. A case of contained jejunal perforation secondary to trichobezoar in a 65-year-old woman.
Alazar Berhe Aregawi, Addis Yeshitila Kidane
Copyright © 2022 Hawassa University
EJMHS is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.