About the Journal
The journal publishes scientific articles related to social, economic, policy, and environmental aspects: forestry, agroforestry, wildlife, soil, water and land resources, renewable energy, tourism, urban forestry and greening, environmental science, GIS, and remote sensing.
JFNR accepts the following format: Research articles, Review articles, Featured articles, Short Communications and Book Reviews.
- Market chain analysis of highland bamboo poles in three districts of the Sidama National Region, Ethiopia
- Willingness to Pay for the Ecosystem Conservation: The Case of Lake Hora, Bishoftu, Ethiopia
- Variations in Morphometrics of Fruits. Seed and Dendrometric Measurements of Adansonia digitata L. in Sudan
- Evaluating farmers’ perception on soil erosion and management of physical soil and water conservation measures in southwest Ethiopia
- Determinants of the adaptation mechanisms to the impacts of rangeland degradation: A case of Yabello district, southern Ethiopia
Copyright © Hawassa University